WiM-Virginia Outreach Program Overview
The mission of the WiM-Virginia Chapter Outreach Program is to engage and inspire females of all ages to explore the endless possibilities in manufacturing. Through company partnerships the WiM- Virginia Chapter extends the outreach efforts already in progress to larger network of girls and women.
The following Goals are the cornerstone of the mentorship program:
- Facilitate Manufacturing Camps in a variety of industry environments
- Coordinate with partner companies to expand outreach efforts
- Foster engagement with community school network
- Expanding foundational knowledge of career opportunities for working professionals
- Create awareness of STEM careers for a broad female audience